OUR CLIENT – Kilo.Health is a digital business working in the health industry. Our main markets are USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Mexico & UK. The company was founded 6 years ago and it took a while to find our niche. Though we did it and now we strive to be the leader in the wellness category globally. Don’t wish us luck, come work with us to see it happen.
We are looking for a dedicated PHP Developer to join our tech team. You will work on high-scalable products, cloudbased infrastructure with enormously fast release cycles and participate in challenges with team members who are best engineers in their class.
GET READY TO
- Work on high-scalable products with PHP7 hosted on a cloud-based infrastructure;
- Build RESTful APIs that ensure a fast & reliable workflow of our products;
- Working with multiple production grade zero-downtime platforms that is used by millions of our clients;
- Expand your knowledge of software architecture development process while solving challenging tasks;
- Work with agile processes that are adapted to the team’s and project’s needs;
- Keep involved in our business oriented MVP level projects and work with fastest ever release cycles;
- Participate in Hackatons to test new possible MVP products in the market.
WE EXPECT YOU TO
- Have MVP-focused coding skills in PHP. Min 3 years (Mid-level) or 5 years (Sen-Level).
- Have experience with Laravel, Symfony, Zend or Yii2 Frameworks or pure PHP.
- Have experience and knowledge of RESTful API’s (or GraphQL).
- Have solid background in building scalable distributed products and practical experience with Caching.
- Have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar RDBMS.
- You cannot push one line of code without reviewing it twice, refactoring is part of your daily workflow and you actively keeping the quality of the code base in check.
In house-chef, Day off cards, Workation, Gym subscription, Taxi budget, Fridge full of food, Hot tub, Casual perks. Gross salary range is 3300 – 5000 EUR/month.