OUR CLIENT – ALNA SOFTWARE, the biggest member of Alna group, is in complete control of the technology they use – not the other way around. With its team of more than 80 experienced professionals, Alna Software delivers effective solutions. Information systems that help to hear sign language? Yes. Technology consulting which consults itself? Sure. The company is in complete control of solutions they provide, and they are always a step ahead. Alna Software believes that the combination of collaborative power and limitless individual potential is the key to success.
- Strong PL/SQL, Oracle SQL, Oracle RDBMS knowledge (3+ years).
- Oracle DBA knowledge.
- Database design skills.
- Proficiency in development and support (at least in one large and complex project).
- Good Shell scripting skills (ex.Python).
- Good knowledge of Git, JIRA & Jenkins.
- Windows & Linux knowledge.
- Analytical thinking.
- Be a team player: proactive, communicative, independent.
- Perfect English skills speaking.
- Opportunity to grow on a horizontal career path.
- Extensive training, and other development opportunities (code academy, creative workshops, online courses).
- Sports (wakeboarding, yoga, physical therapy exercises).
- Flexible working hours.
- Health insurance.